18.6.11

pinks and purples

Today was the oddest day at work! One of the pipes burst, so we had to shut off all the water! So because the water was down, the air was down...long story short, it was very hot! And I had to go across the street to go to the bathroom! Very odd day...

Anyways, I'm surprised my makeup lasted through the heat! Today I went a little subtle...pinks with a bit of purple. I started with Touchbase in Canvas from Clinique, and then used Clinique's Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Pink Tweed, mixed with a bit of their Colour Surge Eye Shadow in Night Plum. My liner was a limited edition Quickliner for Eyes (sorry, no link for this one!) in Intense Plum...this is one of my favorites! I only have one though so I barely use it to make it last. I finished up with my usual Diorshow Mascara in Black, and I'm done!



It was such a crazy day, and my brain is fried, so I'm afraid the pictures aren't the greatest and the post is going to be a bit short today, but I hope you like the makeup! It's brand new, the first time I've used it, so let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment