16.6.11

long day of work!

Today was probably the longest day of work I've ever had!! I worked a 12-8 shift, which is no longer than I normally work it just went by sooooo slowly! At least my makeup looked good, though!

Before applying any shadows, I used Clinique's Touchbase for Eyes, as always. It makes the colors look much brighter and last so much longer! For colors, this morning I was feeling purples...I went with Clinique's Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Plum Seduction. I used the lightest shade all over, the dark purple shade in the crease and in a v-shape on the outer corner of my eyes. The lighter purple shade I used (graciously) over the lid. The fourth color I didn't use today, partly because I was running out of time!


My liner today is Lancome's Le Style Waterproof in Noir. I did a relatively thin line for what I normally wear, but I liked how it looked so I left it alone! I ended with a few layers of Dior's Diorshow mascara in Black. I did a few more coats than normal with the mascara, but it made my lashes look amazing!



Overall I was very happy with how my makeup turned out today...my eyes especially! I was also going through my lipgloss bag and found one of my favorites! It's Chanel's Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss in Confidence! It gives such amazingly smooth color, and so pink! I love it! 


1 comment:

  1. cute! i love purples!

    http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete