5.6.11

the inner you

makeup inspires me...it is a way for me to express myself, how i'm feeling, and to make myself feel good about myself. if i'm ever feeling down, sad, or even just bloated (because every girl feels that every now and then!), putting on some kick ass makeup gives me a great boost to my self esteem and makes me feel brand new.

as a cosmetics consultant, i work with women and makeup on a regular basis. it's amazing what a little shadow, liner and mascara can do for a woman's confidence...everyone has the ability and potential to look amazing. you just have to know what works for you, and (more importantly) what doesn't work for your features. it takes practice, but everyone can learn the skills to bring out the best in themselves through makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment