7.6.11

all natural

Today I had to get up early for work, so I went for easy makeup. The colors are so natural, yet very pretty...they make my blue eyes pop!

I started with Clinique's Touchbase (in Canvas, as always), followed with their Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Stawberry Fudge. Very simple application...sweep the lighter pink/gold shade all over, from lash line to brow, and put the darker brown lightly on the lid and heavier in the crease area. Remember to blend!


After the shadows I did a semi-thick line of Clinique's Quickliner for Eyes in Black/Brown (one of my favorites) on the top lash line, and a light line on the bottom, through the lash line. Finish up with a few layers of Diorshow Mascara, and viola!



These colors are perfect for an every day look...they are simple and natural, but give just enough color to make any eye color pop! The pink/gold shade from the shadow duo is especially versatile because, depending on your skin tone, it will go more pink or more gold. On me it always goes more gold, but I've used it on plenty of people as a nice, light pink! So if you like it, go to the nearest Clinique counter and play with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment